Members of the Open Research Working Group will be hosting monthly open research drop-in sessions, on the last Thursday of each month, between 12:15-13:00. These will be hybrid – someone will be around to speak to in person but you can also use the Google Meet links below to speak to someone over the tinterweb.
These drop-in sessions are intended to provide support and advice, or signposting to other relevant support, for any questions or areas of work you have related to open research. For example, if you’re considering writing your first preregistration but not sure where to start; you don’t know how to go about making your data open and FAIR; or you just want to find out more about open research in general and how it can be applied in your own work. Feel free to come along to a drop-in session!
- 25 January – Student Union View Room 4
- 29 February – Student Union View Room 4
- 28 March – Student Union View Room 1
- 25 April – Student Union View Room 4
- 30 May – Student Union View Room 4
- 27 June – Student Union View Room 4
- 25 July – Student Union View Room 4